Browse by Topics
Browse By Topic
Unsure where to start?
Below are just some of the resources we highly recommend
- (We regret to inform that wellbeingthroughwork is currently unable to take on any new participants).
- If you’re in employment (even if you’re off sick) you can contact this team to get different types of support
- Based in Neath Port Talbot Hospital, the Wellbeing through Work team deliver the In Work Support Service across Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Bridgend, in partnership with the Welsh Government and Swansea Bay University Health Board.
- They are completely separate to your actual place of work
- You can download the WellbeingThroughWork leaflets here:
Wellbeing Through Work
Living Life To The Full
- ltf.com– Living Life to the Full
Free online courses covering low mood, stress and resiliency.
Work out why you feel as you do, how to tackle problems, build confidence, get going again, feel happier, stay calm, tackle upsetting thinking and more.
provides advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
moodgym is like an interactive self-help book which helps you to learn and practise skills which can help to prevent and manage symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- bemindfulonline.com/ – Be Mindful Online
Be Mindful is the only digital Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) course.
NHS-approved Pathway has helped thousands of people to reduce their levels of stress, anxiety and depression and improve their mental wellbeing.
Be Mindful Online
online course to help you manage stress, anxiety and depression.
You work through a series of topics selected by a therapist to address specific needs. The eight-week course is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace.
Tips for things to do whilst in isolation
Mental Wellbeing at Home
Looking after My Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Life can be hard enough without COVID-19. It’s made a huge impact in your life. Work worries, Family worries, Financial Worries on top of not being able to see your usual company for support. Gov.Wales have shared their own recommended list of resources to look after your mental health and wellbeing.
Are you living with long term pain? Developed by clinicians for both clinicans and those living with pain, this is a really useful resource to help you live well despite the pain.